Salladsbaren in Emmaboda is a local shop in Sweden.
As a brand new business situated at the railway station house, it had a good location with nice footfall as people daily travel to and from the town of Emmaboda.
As Salladsbaren is a joint venture of Trafikcaféer i Bergslagen AB and the franchisee Andreas Gustavsson Catering AB, part of the concept, design and logotype needed to reflect that, yet be a freestanding item ready to roll out.
As the prototype for this new venture The Salladbar is able to offer a wide range of services (pasta based salads, inspired by cities all over the world, quiche, baked potatoes, taco plates, swedish smörgårstårta, gourmet plates, soup and much more) with a vision to offer catering for company & private events.
• Graphic Design, concept & idea for start-up business
• A-stand for streets advertisment (Gatupratare)
• Facebook page (please support & like his page here)
• Ads for news papers to promote the new business
• Portrait Photography for the company
• On location portfolio photographs of the venue
• Product photography
• Design for Take-Away menu